We invite final-year bachelor students and graduates of Russian or foreign higher education institutions to take part in Lomonosov MSUBS Universiade-2018.
To participate in the Universiade, an applicant must register at the Universiade website and get an individual password to enter the Online Personal Account.
Each applicant must upload the following documents to confirm his/her eligibility:
- Applicant’s photo (without headwear, taken during the past six months);
- For current students: a letter from the higher education institution verifying the applicant’s status — for those who study at the 3rd or 4th years of Bachelor or Specialist programmes (with seal affixed);
- For graduates: the copy of the Diploma or other document certifying a higher education (to confirm the authenticity of the document a participant must personally present its original or properly certified copy in the second final round);
- Document confirming the level of English proficiency (if available).
The tasks of the first qualifying round will be available to the registered contestants on November 1 to December 15, 2017.
The winners of the first round are qualified for the second final round.
If the participant passes the qualifying round, he/she must confirm participation in the final round before January 20, 2018. After arrival at Lomonosov MSUBS on February 2, 2018, the participant must provide the following original documents to the Organising Committee:
- Passport or other ID (no copy needed);
- For current students: a letter from the high education institution verifying the applicant’s status (with seal affixed);
- For graduates: the Diploma or other document certifying a higher education (an original or properly certified copy can be produced);
- Application form.
All the documents presented to the Lomonosov MSUBS Universiade Organising Committee will not be returned to applicants.
We will be glad to see you among the participants of the Lomonosov MSUBS Universiade-2018 in Management, International Business and Entrepreneurship!
With kind regards,
Lomonosov MSUBS Universiade-2018